You are looking at the Precor EFX 576i Experience Series Elliptical. This elliptical features the moving arms of a cross-trainer with a cross-ramp adjustable from 13 to 40 degrees and 14 programs. The EFX576i features commercial grade construction and components for extra durability. A two-step powder coating process makes the frame rust-resistant for years of trouble-free performance. Multiple feedback options make monitoring workouts easy, and reliable touch-sensitive switches resulit in fewer costly repairs. Easy-to-use console allows the user to start exercising quickly with little or no instruction, allowing your staff to focus on the user, not the operation of the machine.
- Touch-sensitive console: The multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor workouts. Because it's constructed without membrane switches, costly keypad replacements are eliminated.
- SmartRate: Shows actual heart rate in relation to exerciser's target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
- Standard CSAFE interface makes the EFX576i compatible with other electronic fitness systems, such as Fitlinxx and Cardio Theater.
- Accessory holder: Water bottles, portable music players, magazines, and more are easily housed in the integrated console.
- Touch heart rate monitor: Touch heart rate monitor Easy-to-use hand grip sensors monitor heart rate. Heart rate telemetry helps keep the user in an aerobic workout, optimizing fat burn.
- The best of both worlds: The ergonomically designed arms guide the user to tone and condition the upper body. Users can select various ramp angles to emphasize and cross-train quadriceps, gluteals, hamstrings and calves.
- Great total body workout: Working out on an EFX yields significantly more gluteal and quad activity than using a stair climber, cycle, or treadmill. (Source: Barry Bates, Ph.D., Department of Exercise and Movement Science, University of Oregon).
- For users of all sizes: The 576i provides excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all ages, sizes and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp technology: Users can select a ramp angle between 13 and 40 degrees. Stride lengths vary along the incline of the CrossRamp from 21.2 in.
- 14 programs and 20 resistance levels: Variety of workout plans lets users work upper and lower body muscles and keep routines fresh and motivating.
- Length: 80 in (203 cm)
- Width: 32 in (81 cm)
- Height: 66 in (168 cm)
- Weight: 338 lbs (153 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 428 lbs (194 kg)
- CrossRamp: 13 - 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Stride Length: 21.2 in (54 cm) at 13 degrees to 24.7 in (63cm) at 40 degrees