Precor EFX 546 Pre-Experience Series Version 4 Elliptical
- Lower Rate of Perceived Exertion - Minimizing impact makes workouts on the EFX seem easier than other aerobic exercises. This invites more vigorous exercise for better, quicker results. So easy to use, just get on and go.
- Exclusive Cross Ramp(R) Technology - Changing the angle of the ramp targets and cross-trains different lower-body muscle groups, including quadriceps, gluteals, hamstrings, and calves.
- Workout Variety - Features a variety of pre-programmed courses and multiple resistance levels, keeping exercise routines fresh and motivating.
- Programs: Manual, Crosstraining 1, Crosstraining 2, Crosstraining 3, Gluteal 1, Gluteal 2, Interval, and Weight Loss Interval.
- QuickStart option for manual course
- Displays: Time, time remaining, segment time, distance, heart rate, watts, mets, calories, calories/minute, resistance, strides, strides/minute
- 20 Resistance Levels
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor Built Into Handles
- Soft Touch Display: Works at the graze of a finger instead of a button
- Dimensions: 80 in x 32 in x 68 in
- Weight: 318 lbs
- Power: Self Powered
- CrossRamp: 13 - 40 degrees
- Stride Length: 21 in